Forgiveness For Any Sin
Forgiveness and Absolution for Any Sins, whether done in the past, or if you believe you may Sin in the future.
“For the wages of sin is death.” Romans 6:23
Once only the product of The Catholic Church, “Indulgences” have now become the worlds #1 Sin based equity.
Our early investments bought Trillions of Dollars worth of Indulgences, in the largest investment in the Sin market since the founding of the Democratic Party!
We carry the worlds largest stock, and range, of Indulgences. If you don’t see your sin on the list, let us know!
Don’t let a little murder, corruption, hypocrisy, and/ or sodomy, get in the way of your Righteous Entry into the Pearly Heavenly gates!
Stock up, and buy them all!
- Lust– to have an intense desire or need: “But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart” (Matthew 5:28).
- Gluttony– excess in eating and drinking: “for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags” (Proverbs 23:21).
- Greed– excessive or reprehensible acquisitiveness: “Having lost all sensitivity, they have given themselves over to sensuality so as to indulge in every kind of impurity, with a continual lust for more” (Ephesians 4:19).
- Laziness– disinclined to activity or exertion: not energetic or vigorous: “The way of the sluggard is blocked with thorns, but the path of the upright is a highway” (Proverbs 15:19).
- Wrath– strong vengeful anger or indignation: “A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger” (Proverbs 15:1)
- Envy– painful or resentful awareness of an advantage enjoyed by another joined with a desire to possess the same advantage: “Therefore, rid yourselves of all malice and all deceit, hypocrisy, envy, and slander of every kind. Like newborn babies, crave pure spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation” (1 Peter 2:1-2).
- Pride– quality or state of being proud – inordinate self esteem: “Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall” (Proverbs 16:18).
Normally $1 per Sin, now buy all 7 for Tree Fidy*
*That's about $3.50
*We will send you literally nothing.